Sunday, September 1, 2013

It's Official!

Check out the FINAL graduation present that I got from Cheryl!  (Okay, so she didn't get me anything for the first two, but that's okay.)  I finally finished my formal education and have now entered the work force - full of energy, ambition, and student loan debt!
You may have noticed the state on the license plate.  Yes, we left the mid-south and moved all the way to the pacific northwest!  We are in the Tri-Cities in Southeastern Washington, where the Columbia, Snake, and Yakima rivers intersect. We took the long way to get here, making stops in Minnesota, Canada, Colorado, Utah, and Wyoming before arriving here at the beginning of August.  I'll share the stories of some of those adventures at a later time.  At least now you know why I never got to day 3 of our walleye trip, and why I haven't been around for over a month.

We are finally getting settled in.  Just in time for the fall - time to start exploring!

No comments:

Post a Comment